CPKids is always looking for teachers and helpers for children of all ages. CPKids teachers serve in a 1 month on/3 months off rotation. Nursery helpers serve on a 4-6 week rotation. You must be a partner at CPCoast and a background check is required to serve on the CPKids team.
- A Pre-K teacher.
- Substitute teachers for all grades.
- An assistant to the CPKids Director
The facilities team serves the CPCoast | Pineda community through the stewardship of our facility. This team is primarily responsible for maintenance and janitorial responsibilities.
- Facility Director | This would be a handyman type. Someone who enjoys work projects and putting teams together to get the work projects done. The Facility Director must be a CPCoast partner and approved for the role by the elders.
- CPCoast Partners to assist with opening and closing the building for Sunday morning celebration and other events.
- Individuals to help with janitorial services after events.
This team handles hospitality. They are the greeters for Celebration Service and assist with planning and hosting events. You must be a partner for serving on the Connection Team.
- Greeters for Celebration Service
- Assistants for event set-up, clean-up and hosting
This team ensures that there is quality sound and video for Celebration Service and other events. There is always room for more men and women to help serve on the Sunday rotation and with various ministry events.
- Assistance with mixing sound during Celebration Service
- Assistance with running video for the livestream on Sunday mornings
- Assistance with running sound and/or video at other events
There are a number of publications and communications produced at CPCoast. Assistance is always welcome in the CPCoast office.
- Printing and Collating Scripture pages
- Perforating and Cutting Connect Cards
- Assembling BibleTogether Journals
This team leads our women’s discipleship gatherings both through teaching and planning events. Women’s discipleship groups gather monthly for casual conversation around the scriptures and quarterly for social gatherings. To serve as a leader on the Women’s Discipleship team, you must be a CPCoast Partner.
- Assist with set-up and clean-up of Women’s events
Youth discipleship is a big part of CPCoast. The youth gather in groups for Bible study and for fellowship. Spiritually mature adults are needed for discipleship groups of 4-6 youth and for hanging out at social activities. To assist with ThePointe, you must be a CPCoast partner and have a background check.
- Spiritually mature, Gospel Partners to attend ThePointe events and to disciple our young people in the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Let us know if you are interested in serving at CPCoast | Pineda.
Women's Discipleship Director